Grab your food processor and let’s go! This hummus recipe may be simple, but the taste is incredible! For years we struggled to find store-bought hummus that was truly enjoyable. We decided to take matters into our own hands and ever since we haven’t looked back! This hummus is a great healthy treat that requires little preparation. Whether your dipping fresh veggies, tortilla chips, crackers or spreading it on a sandwich, this hummus won’t disappoint.
- What you will need:
- 15 ounces canned chickpeas; drained
- 3 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. cold water
- 3 ½ tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove; minced
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt to taste
Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Toss all your ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Approximately 2-3 minutes. Use a spatula to scrap sides of food processor is necessary. Tip: Taste as you go!
- Using a spatula transfer hummus into an airtight container. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and paprika. (optional)
- For best flavour, chill for 30 minutes before serving. Keep refrigerated. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Stir hummus before serving.