Add an extra pop of flavour to your next backyard BBQ cookout! Char-grilled to perfection, then slathered with a lightly spiced cream sauce…is there a better way to eat corn on the cob? Pair these with any protein and enjoy all year round! This recipe has been become a family favourite and we encourage you to keep this one in your back pocket. Try serving this dish family style; by putting out all the toppings and having people build their own.
What you will need:
- 3-4 cobs of corn; husks removed
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp.feta cheese; crumbled
- 1/4 tsp.chilli powder
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp.olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tbsp. chives chopped; plus a few strands for garnish
- paprika for garnish
Prep Time: 10 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat BBQ to approx 375 degrees F and brush cobs of corn with a touch of olive oil; then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer corn to grill and cook for 15 minutes until tender and cobs are evenly char-grilled. Turn corn every 2-3 minutes for an even cook.
- In the meantime, add sour cream, mayonnaise, feta cheese, chilli powder, chopped chives and lime juice into a small mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Set aside in fridge until ready to serve.
- When corn is finished transfer to a serving plate and brush each cob with the desired amount of cream mixture. Sprinkle a small amount of paprika over cobs for an added pop of colour and flavour. Garnish with a few strands of chives and serve!