Below recipe makes 8 stuffed peppers. Easily double recipe for larger crowds!
What you will need:
- 4 Jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup cream cheese; softened
- 1/4 cup shredded old cheddar cheese
- 1-2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices of bacon; halved
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbps. fresh basil; thinly chopped
Prep Time: 15 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl add cream cheese, cheddar, parmesan, garlic, paprika and basil. Using a spatula mix together thoroughly.
- Cut peppers in half length wise. Using a pairing knife, carefully remove all seeds. (The less you can disturb the seeds, the less heat the pepper will have) Place halved peppers on baking sheet.
- Using a spoon, generously fill pepper halves with mixture, packing down firmly.
- Wrap each pepper from end to end tightly with bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Bake for 25 mins or until bacon is crisp. Remove toothpicks and serve!