Calling all chocolate lover’s! These cakes are absolutely irresistible and are the perfect way to finish off your next date night or special occasion! Enjoy a warm velvety cake with a ooey gooey molten chocolate center. This decadent dessert is easier than it looks, can we whipped up in minutes. You are sure to amaze your guests with such an indulgent treat!
What you will need:
- 4 oz semi-sweet baker’s chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter; softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yokes
- 6 tbsp flour
- seasonal berries for garnish
- non-stick cooking spray
Prep Time: 10 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 12-14 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray the inside of 4 ramekin’s with non-stick cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a medium bowl (about 30 seconds) and whisk until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and egg yolks, then add icing sugar and flour. Whisk thoroughly.
- Spoon evenly into 4 ramekin cups. Bake 12-14 mins. Let stand for 1 minute. Carefully run a knife around the outer edge of cakes to loosen; and using oven mitts invert gently to transfer onto dessert plates.
- Top with fresh berries, ice cream, whip cream or sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve immediately.