Quick, easy, healthy and delicious! Carrot fries have an earthy undertone, are so light and pair perfectly with fish, chicken or red meat dishes! We love to serve these guilt-free tasty fries with a simple garlic aioli dipping sauce.
For more than two people we suggest to double of triple the below recipe.
What you will need:
- 3 large carrots
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley; finely chopped
- 1.5-2 tbsp. olive oil
Garlic Aioli Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 tsp. paprika
Prep Time: 15 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Peel carrots and cut off ends, then cut carrots in half at the mid-point.
- From there, cut carrots in half length-wise and continue cutting each piece into “match sticks”.
- Place carrot sticks into a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, add parsley, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer carrots to baking tray, distributing evenly and bake for 12 minutes, then flip and bake an additional 10-12 minutes until tender. Serve hot.
- Aioli Sauce: Combine mayonnaise, garlic salt and paprika into a small dish and mix thoroughly.
2 thoughts on “Carrot Fries”
Pingback: Crispy Lemon Chicken Quarters – The Rustic Kitchen
Pingback: Light and Crispy Beer Battered Haddock – The Rustic Kitchen