Anyone else absolutely love chicken wings? We have mastered the art of making wings at home and they have become a fun new menu item in our house! Our method involves baking and results in a lighter and super crispy chicken wing! We have shown you below how to make ooey gooey honey garlic wings, but you can substitute whatever sauce you are craving! Just toss them to sauce them!
What you will need:
- 20 chicken wings (wings and drumsticks)
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Pinch of salt
Prep Time: 10 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 35 minutes
- To ensure the crispiest wings, place wings on a pan with a wire rack. Pat dry with paper towel, then lightly season with salt, pepper and a pinch of garlic powder.
- Bake at 425F for 35 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes for an added crispy skin and golden brown colour.
- For sauce: Add all ingredients into a small nonstick pan and simmer until frothy with bubbles. Stir often. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Drizzle over chicken wings. Toss thoroughly to coat. Serve hot!
One thought on “Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings”
Pingback: Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings — The Rustic Kitchen | My Meals are on Wheels